My basic recipe for a little something green in a glass.
Throw these things in a blender, and you’ll feel amazing! Not to mention it will curb your hunger for pre-lunch snacks you shouldn’t be getting into.
- 8 oz light/diet cranberry, grapefruit, or other juice–but make sure it’s VERY low sugar (maybe 5g). Better yet, mix a little water in with less juice.
- A generous handful or 2 of spinach or kale (I use baby spinach or baby kale for a little sweeter flavor)
- 4 or 5 baby carrots
- 1 heaping Tbsp Arden’s Garden Power Fuel (or other green powder of your choice)
- Handful of frozen blueberries, mangoes, strawberries, or other fruit
- 1/2 to a whole banana (to your taste!)
If you leave out the frozen fruit, just make sure to add some ice for texture. Play with the ingredients a little and you’ll find a blend that tastes just right to you. Enjoy!